"I'm living my best life. I'm learning my lessons. I'm evolving in the way I need to. I have a smile on my face in the morning because I'm not doing anything on that day or the day before that makes me sad or upset. I can wake up and look at myself in the mirror and say 'you know what dude I like you! I like you today! You're good. We're good. We had a great day yesterday and today we're going to have a great day'. I understand where I want to go, what's in my heart, what words are going to come out of my mouth, what intent I'm going to put into the universe." -Monica Ortiz speaking on "The Ageless Wisdom" with host Michael Brenner about what it means to practice self-education and live in a mindful, fulfilling way.
Thank you to Michael Brenner, host of KPFK Los Angeles 90.7FM, for having our founder and CEO Monica Ortiz on "The Ageless Wisdom Podcast and Mystery School".
The focus is on Mindfulness and Self-Education and how these two topics relate to every area of life we care about
Tune in as the two of them discuss timely and relevant topics such as:
- Why healing and personal growth is never one-size-fits-all
- The real definition of mindfulness
- Self-education and learning who you are as the key to personal growth and evolution
- How to break free of the victim mentality/mindset (and why you need to do this if you want to succeed in your life and relationships!)
- Why mindfulness is a necessary ingredient to healthy and happy relationships
- How mindfulness allows you to be happy for no reason at all
- The extraordinary benefits of kindness
- The two rules to success in self-evolution (one of them is complete honesty)
If you enjoyed this talk, check out Monica's other appearances where she discusses all the ways mindfulness can be applied to life to help you unlock more success and happiness.